Many customers do not understand how to price and provision their Microsoft Azure environment. Over 90% of customers we work with have the wrong set up and simply do not understand how to size a Virtual Machine.
Once you have migrated to Azure, it can be easy to lose your way without a plan to continually optimize your cloud infrastructure.
Join us for our Virtual Hands-On Lab training where a Certified Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) facilitator will guide you through how to optimize Virtual Machines (VM), optimize cost, and set up security and compliance policies.
You will walk away with a great understanding of how to reduce Azure costs greater than 20% and create a safe and secure cloud environment.
Master Class Exercises ? Optimize and Create:
- Policies for your Azure Tenant ? VM sizing and Resource Groups
- Hybrid Use Benefit - Reduce Azure spend by 20% Plus
- Reserved Instance - How to use Reserved Instances for specific VMs
- Review of Virtual Machine templates ? The Do's and Don'ts?
- Surveil Artificial Intelligence Software Asset Management Tool (Optional)?
- Leadership and Decision Makers in IT and Technology
- Online Event
- Price: Be our Guest
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Hands-on Experience for the first 15 attendees.
A Master Class is an Immersion Experience
An Immersion Experience is a facilitated Microsoft Azure hands-on session that allows you to test-drive Microsoft solutions and devices through simulated, everyday business scenarios. During an Immersion session, a skilled facilitator will walk you through compliance scenarios using the latest Microsoft online services. Each session is unique, as it is based on the interest of the session?s participants, typically lasts 90 Minutes and can be delivered in-person or virtually.
- Communicate more effectively
- Work better together
- Customize your workspace
- Keep your team secure