Introduction to Microsoft Office 2019/Office 365
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 includes new text and images based on the Excel 2019 update. Not only will you learn informative content, but you will also be able to track your progress with learning objectives, test your knowledge of key concepts with quizzes, and reinforce important terms with flashcards.
You will learn the secrets behind writing powerful formulas, using functions, sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, creating three-dimensional workbooks, building links, and creating macros and custom toolbar buttons
. You will also be introduced Excel 2019’s powerful charting capabilities and features like Quick Analysis and Flash Fill. When you finish the course, you will feel at ease creating worksheets and utilizing Excel’s many features.
This course is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of the following organizations and dedicated to promoting business success through education:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)