Excel for Business/Finance Professionals - Intermediate Excel
Many people use Excel at home or at work, but many are not utilizing all its benefits. This quick course is designed to help you maximize productivity by learning some essential, intermediate Excel functions. Students will learn how to create basic formulas, create tables, group, sort, and filter data, use VLOOKUP, and create pivot tables.
Please note: this class is not designed to prepare the student for certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)