QuickBooks Certified User Preparation Program - Part II
Become a QuickBooks Certified User with Hudson County Community College! This two-part national certification program benefits bookkeepers, accountants, and financial professionals by giving those with no prior QuickBooks experience a deeper understanding of this industry standard software. Prior knowledge of accounting principles required.
Part II covers inventory, payroll, and the accounting cycle.
Prerequisite: Significant prior experience with QuickBooks. Students who have significant prior experience with QuickBooks are encouraged to enroll directly in the advanced certification class. Students will be ready to take the QuickBooks certification exam after completing Part II.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)