QuickBooks Certified User Preparation Program - Part I
Become a QuickBooks Certified User with Hudson County Community College! This two-part national certification program benefits bookkeepers, accountants, and financial professionals by giving those with no prior QuickBooks experience a deeper understanding of this industry standard software. Prior knowledge of accounting principles required.
In Part I, students explore the basics of QuickBooks including creating companies, working with vendors and customers, banking, and customization.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)