This program focuses on the special challenges specific to those doing business in metropolitan locations.
This class includes:
• Demographic target marketing and branding
• Market challenges and competitive analysis
• Selection of locations – City vs. Suburbs
• Trends vs. Sustainability
• Foot traffic, and attracting traffic
• Company standards, mission, and goals
• Capital planning
• Impact on social media on new businesses
Tuesday, August 7 & Thursday, August 9
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
71 Sip Avenue
5th Floor, Room 518
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Price: $85 per person
This course is 2 sessions long.