Panel 1: Cannabis Legalization in New Jersey
First Annual Cannabis Business Summit
Our legislative panel will discuss the current Cannabis Adult Use Bill in New Jersey, Senate Bill 2703, which legalizes personal use of cannabis for adults, creates a state Cannabis Regulatory Commission to regulate personal and medicinal cannabis and provides expungement relief for certain past marijuana offenses.
Panel 2: Opportunities in the Emerging Cannabis Industry
- Panel Moderator: Jessica F. Gonzalez, Esq., Founding Partner, Moyeno Gonzalez & Associates PC
- Bill Caruso, Partner, Archer Law
- Hon. Jamal Holley, Assemblyman, 20th Legislative District
- George Garcia, Partner, Connell Foley
- Alex Lleras, Government Affairs, Weedmaps
Our business panel will discuss opportunities in the emerging cannabis industry for both plant touching and non-plant touching services, how to navigate within state/federal laws and regulations and how professionals can use their current skills to enter the sector.
- Panel Moderator, Rani Soto, LeafLaunch
- Denise Biderman, CEO, Mary’s List
- Leslie Hoffman, Communications Director, Harmony Dispensary
- Laury Lucien, CEO, Green Light Solutions
- David Serrano, CEO, The Honey Vault LLC/Harvest 360
Individual Tickets include networking, appetizers, beer/wine, beverages.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Special Thank You to Our Venue Sponsor!