This six-week course will help guide you through the early stages of the entrepreneurial process and give you the best chance to turn your business idea into a success.
Topics covered in this class include:
- Learn the guidelines to start your business
- Discuss the pros and cons of different legal structures for your business
- Learn the process of developing a business plan
- Learn how to do effective business research
- Develop cost, revenue and cash flow projections
Individuals that should attend are contemplating starting a business, those looking for more information on assessing their ideas, and early stage business owners looking to add more structure and understanding. *Special offer for Hudson County residents only! Get 100% of your registration fee back when you complete the workshop.
**Refreshments and continental breakfast served**
This course is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium
, comprised of the following organizations and dedicated to promoting business success through education:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)