Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016
Discover how to effectively plan, implement, and control projects using Microsoft Project 2016. From sequencing tasks, producing a baseline, and assigning resources and costs, to tracking progress, analyzing variances, and revising your project plan, Microsoft Project can help you organize all your project's details quickly and effectively.
In this course, you'll master the basics of Microsoft Project 2016 so you can create a project schedule in no time flat and then share it with clients and co-workers. Using the program's different views, such as the Calendar and Gantt chart views, you'll be able to manage your project information and produce effective reports. And should you encounter trouble, you'll master a number of tried-and-true problem-resolution techniques to help get your project back on track. After completing the course, you'll know how to develop, implement, and control a project plan that meets organizational and customer objectives.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)