Mastering Public Speaking
Speaking to an audience can be very stressful and frightening. The ability to speak in public is a skill that needs to be developed and sharpened. Whether we are at a job interview for the dream job, networking, leading a short or long presentation or speaking in a classroom, communicating clearly leaves the best impression.
In this class you will learn to captivate and engage your audience, cope with your nerves, deliver your message with clarity and confidence, use verbal and nonverbal communication effectively, and walk away with extra tips to break those public speaking barriers.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)