This course is for those people interested in launching a business in an urban setting. This program will focus on the special challenges specific to those doing business in metropolitan locations.
Among the topics covered will be: facilities, staffing, branding, marketing, and solutions to big city business problems.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)