You’ve joined the Hudson County Chamber of Commerce. Congratulations! Now that you’re a Member, we’ve outlined the following tips to get you started enjoying all of the benefits.
Within 30 days we suggest you:
- Create an enhanced company profile on our online Business Directory.
- Take a few minutes to go through our online Business Directory to seek out members you want to connect with..
- Log on to our Member Portal and review your company information and familiarize yourself with your on-site tools. (Membership Directory, Member Discounts, Event Calendar, Jobs Board, etc.).
- If there are other employees at your organization that you would like to have added to your account, upload their information.
- Attend an upcoming Chamber Event (for example, our monthly networking or educational events, The Breakfast Club, or a signature event.).
- Connect with the Hudson County Chamber of Commerce on social media. We use LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Threads.
- Add the Chamber member logo to your business website.
- Keep an eye out for an email or phone call from one of our Chamber Ambassadors who are veteran members that can help connect you to events and other members.
Within 60 days we suggest you:
- Attend a new member orientation to learn how to maximize your membership. Be on the lookout for your invitation!
- Post upcoming business event(s) on our Event Calendar.
- Attend an upcoming networking Event.
- Contact our office at 201-386-0699 to discuss advertising opportunities for your business.
Within 90 days we suggest you:
- Review your business account in the online Membership Directory and update it as needed.
- Look for potential business connections in the online Membership Directory.
- Contact our office at 201-386-0699 to discuss what benefits you’re not utilizing.
Within 120 days we suggest you:
- Share your Chamber experience with an organization that would benefit from becoming a member.
- Contact us if you have questions about your membership!
- Call us to discuss additional engagement opportunities (marketing opportunities and events sponsorships).
Within 180 days we suggest you:
- Review your Membership ROI. Are the goals you set for joining being met? If not, call us to learn how to better take advantage of your membership.
- Consider becoming an Ambassador! Call us at 201-386-0699 to find out how.