Network. Future. Ecosystem. Growth. Value. Join one of the most dynamic business communities in New Jersey and support Hudson County business. The following benefits are available to our Members:
- Access to the Chamber’s printed and online Member Directory
- Business referrals and connections to sales prospects.
- New Members (i.e. first-year, first-time Members) can receive up to 5 personalized introductions to fellow Chamber Members.
- Existing Members, upon renewal of their membership, can receive five personalized introductions to fellow Chamber Members.
- Relationship building opportunities at more than 35 events/year.
- New Members are invited to a complimentary New Member Breakfast where they can meet other members and learn about all their Chamber benefits.
- Join our online Member discussion forum; ask question and offer suggestions to other Members at my.hudsonchamber.org
Grow Your Business
- Each Member receives their own company profile page on hudsonchamber.org in our online, searchable Business Directory.
- Post your events, news and job openings and manage your company profile on hudsonchamber.org by logging into your own Member account
- Market your brand with an advertisement in the Chamber’s SHOP LOCAL Community Guide & Membership Directory. This annual publication reaches an audience of nearly 1000 business owners and elected officials in the County and State.
- Offer Member-To-Member Discount Offers on hudsonchamber.org
- Sponsorship, advertising and branding opportunities through the Chamber’s ongoing calendar of events, website and publications
- Gain exposure and recognition through Chamber Committees and other volunteer opportunities
- Added recognition as a Chamber Member with your annual SHOP LOCAL membership decal so you can display your Chamber pride at your place of business. Studies show that consumers are 44% more likely to patronize a business that supports their local chamber!
- Discounted Member pricing available for Business Networking, Young Professionals, Government Affairs and other Chamber events, including Hoboken Chamber of Commerce events.
- Business Services and Member-To-Member Discount Offers
- Deeply discounted electronic processing of Certificates of Origin using our eCertify platform
- Discounted opportunities to send your email advertisement to fellow Chamber Members and a local audience of up to 5000 contacts
- Free Member Contact List: Please email the Chamber at email@example.com to request a spreadsheet listing of our current Membership and contact information that you can use to market your business. Chamber Members can receive this list once annually at no cost and for a fee for each additional request. It is also available for a fee to non-members.
- Attend special, free Member-Only events including our monthly Breakfast Club Meetings, held every third Friday in Hoboken.
- Attend events featuring business experts and elected/public officials who are invited to discuss topics of interest to the business community
- Membership Advocacy Alerts on critical business issues and direct member updates on Chamber activities
- Hear directly from elected and public officials at Government Affairs events
- Advocacy at the local, state and federal levels on issues important to business growth
- Support the Chamber’s mission to enhance the economic vitality of Hudson County
Make it Happen with the Hudson County Chamber of Commerce. Apply for Membership Today!